Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week #9 Quality Control Table



For week #9 both my Totals and Sides projections fared favorably versus the actual stat estimated final scores. I should have covered 69% of all totals and 57% of all sides based on stat estimates, where in actuality I hit 54% of all totals and 71% of all sides -- so good luck on the sides, poor luck on the totals. The most grievous play on a total that should have won but didn't was the Under 41 DAL/NYG, as the stat estimated final score should have been 13-21 Giants, but turnovers gave some short fields including a pick 6 resulting in a 14-35 final score. Funny, as that was a play I wasn't showing any value in, but was betting a gut play against the Cowboys' offense with Brad Johnson. Once in a blue moon my gut is correct, lol. The luckiest winning play was on the Vikings, as the stat estimated final score had them losing 24-25.

No comments: