Saturday, November 10, 2007

Week #10 Recommened Plays

For Entertainment Purposes Only

These are the plays I posted at theRX.com NFL forum during the week, so the lines I played them at are often better than the lines available right now. The link to therx.com thread I have for this week is listed on the right side of the blog -- Week #10 discussion thread, I believe. From now on I'll be listing my recommended plays in this blog when I actually recommend them (ie. before the line changes).

1 Unit:

Vikings +6
Rams/Saints Over 44.5
Cowboys Pick
Panthers/Falcons Under 37
Bengals +4.5
49ers +10
Seahawks/49ers Under 40

3/4th Unit:

Cardinals +1
Rams +11.5


1/2 Unit:
Raiders +3
Vikings ML to win 1/2 Unit
Bills/Dolphins Over 40.5
Steelers/Browns Over 47.5
Eagles ML to win 1/2 Unit

I have other plays posted at therx -- but these are the only ones I like now.

No comments: