Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Unsolicited Testimonials

Here are a few unsolicited testimonials/recommendations I’ve copied from web forums or personal emails.

"Nice job on first day, received alerts in a timely manner, very professional. Looking forward to a very fun and profitable rest of the season."

"You've been on fire this year. I'm a 50/100 player and you've really helped me manage and build my bankroll."

"...thanks for the incomparable info the last few seasons."

“crunch your insight, capping, and play for play is something that I will miss alot. Your views alone with my thoughts made for me upping my game and ROI in the NFL. I know I'm speaking for a group of people that have been fortunate to read your posts that...we are disappointed to see you go. I wish you the best in pay for play and am sure your subscribers will be happy with the investment in you. Do your thing, hope to see you still post on peoples plays form time to time. Don't be a stranger.”

“Yo bro, your one of the best cappers here. You can't leave half way through the season.. but if you do much respect and always giving out quality picks through out the years.”

“Anyway, as always, good luck Crunch, and I hope you continue to make a bunch of people money while making your self a little more cash. One of the good guys in the business, I only wish you the best.”

“I'm fairly new to the forum but always respect creative and solid handicapping. You, sir, fit that definition.”

“Cruncher is as good as they get…I always love coming on here to see my picks matching up with yours. When they stray from what you have I almost instantly don't feel as good about them.”

“Thnx so much for your inputs, stats and #'s on the games....it is very valuable and very informed.”

“Cruncher has a billion plays but always comes out on the plus--so if you have the money and time, I would invest in him blindly, only person i would do it to... ever.”

“thanks for posting this information. it seems like a hell of a lot of work. had success last football season by playing the higher/highest % values on your board.”

“Great start cruncher.. Your threads are a must read…something tells me good weeks are going to be abundant for you.”

No comments: