Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week #2 recap & Week #3 Recommended Plays

Week two had been running pretty lucky on sides (not so lucky on totals) until the gas tank was punctured in the 4th Q. at Dallas Monday night. I was quite possibly one glitched handoff away from ending up the week well over 10 units ahead...but had to settle being up 6.7. I had a very good week at thepredictiontracker.com, ending up near the top of the board for the week and evening out my ats record to 15-15 for the year after a dismal week 1.

Season to date: +5.3 Units

Week #3 Recommended Plays:

1 Unit:
Bucs +3
Vikings/Panthers Over 37
Denver -5
49ers -4
Ravens -2.5
NYG-2/OAK+22/TB+15/MIA+26
Redskins -3
Eagles/Steelers Under 45.5
Packers/Cowboys Under 51.5
Jaguars +5.5
Jaguars ML

1/2 Unit:
Bears/Bucs Over 35

*** Remember that I'll be posting halftime plays in my EOG.com thread

No comments: