Monday, September 12, 2011

2011 NFL Week 01 Results



On our way to a monster day on Sunday until late punt returns for touchdowns in SF and ARI made it just a really good day, up almost 8 bets. I stepped in front of a Patriots' freight train Monday Night, unfortunately. The Patriots like the no-huddle. A lot. Lesson learned. Recovered the total bet with the Over cashing in the OAK/DEN game.

Speaking of Overs, holy smokes, 12-3-1 on opening week, traditionally a lower scoring week? Scoring was oozing out from everywhere. That I went 5-0 on my Over plays is impressive, I guess, but more impressive given that only 3 games went Under is that on the 5 games I ended up betting Under I went 2-2-1, getting the push on the PHI/STL game at Under 44. I actually had a small unposted winner on the only Under I didn't officially release as a play, in the TEN/JAX game. Yes, definitely more proud of my deft maneuvering on the Unders in such a high-scoring week.

+6.05 Units for the week, always nice to start the regular season in the black.

No comments: